This is Sprint Epic 4G Touch FAQ that will help you root your phone, backup/install ROMs, backup/install apps, and more.
- How to Root ICS on Epic 4G Touch FI03! – Here’s how to get official ICS and root.
- How to Root Epic 4G Touch on Windows! – You will need to root your Epic 4G Touch before trying to install new ROMs.
- How to Root Epic 4G Touch on Mac or Linux! – Rooting method for Mac and Linux.
- How to Avoid EMMC Brick and install Recovery! – This shows how to avoid EMMC brick and install recovery before installing/restoring ROM.
- How to Install ROM on Epic 4G Touch – This video tutorial shows you how to install a new ROM on your rooted Epic 4G Touch.
- How to Change Boot Animation on your Epic 4G Touch! – Here’s how to change boot animation on your Epic 4G Touch!
- How to Unroot your Epic 4G Touch to ICS! – Here’s how to unroot your Epic 4G Touch to ICS!
- How to Unroot your Epic 4G Touch to Gingerbread! – Here’s how to unroot your Epic 4G Touch to Gingerbread!
- How to Backup/Restore Apps on Galaxy S2! – This shows you how to backup/restore apps on your Galaxy S2. It’s highly recommended you do at least one backup of all your apps after rooting and before installing any new ROMs so you can restore your apps back easily whenever needed.
- How to Install Flash Player on ICS or Jelly Bean! – Need flash player? Just do this!
Sign up for our Epic 4G Touch Root Newsletter here so you don't miss a single tip and get personal help via e-mail! First time to rooting and custom ROMs? Please see our Epic 4G Touch Root FAQ FIRST! Want to contact me?
Add me on:
For emergencies (such as bootloops, cannot get phone working) e-mail me at zedomax at gmail.com with Subject "EMERGENCY EPIC 4G TOUCH" but please do not use that subject line for non-emergencies.